In addition to the annual report, the Agricultural Commissioner's office collects data regarding crop losses due to disasters such as flooding, hail and drought.
For additional information on disaster reporting or assistance:
Contact us - email@example.com
USDA Farm Service Agency
(Stanislaus County Office) (209) 491-9320
- NEW Continuing Education 2021
- NEW Agricultural Container Recycling 2021
- Agricultural Statistics Report
- Apiary Registration
- Business/License Registration Forms
- COVID-19 Find A Testing Site
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture
- Current Fee Schedule
- Disaster Assistance for Farmers and Livestock Producers Impacted by Wildfires
- EPA Paraquat Training
- Free CE Online Courses
- Industrial Hemp
- Media Coverage
- Nutria: Threat and Response
- Pesticide Permit Conditions
- Purchase & Sale of Walnuts Ordinance
- Updated Fieldworker Training Form
- Updated Pesticide Handler Training Form
- USDA Wildfire Assistance for Producers.
- UCD Western Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
- Use Report Web Entry
- Stanislaus County's PPE Distribution Survey
- Wildlife Damage Management
- Click here to report any concerns or information you have about pesticide misuse or safety concerns.
Queja de pesticidas
- Haga clic aquí para informar cualquier inquietud o información que tenga sobre el uso indebido de pesticidas o inquietudes de.
ਕੀਟਨਾਸ਼ਕ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤ
कीटनाशक संबंधित शिकायत
- NEW U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Declaration due to a U.S. Department of Agriculture Disaster Designation
- NEW U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Declaration SBA #16896 - D2, D3, D4 Drought
- NEW U.S. Department of Agriculture Designation
- NEW U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Designation USDA #S4916 - D2, D3, D4 Drought
Payment Methods Accepted
Cash, Check, or Money Order (Payable to Stanislaus County)
Sorry, NO CREDIT CARDS can be accepted at this time.
Drop Box Locations