Inspections are performed at the retail and wholesale establishments that sell seeds. Samples are drawn for germination and purity testing. Labeling is inspected for compliance with state requirements. Through this program, certification services are also performed for growers and processors, in cooperation with the California Crop Improvement Association.
- NEW Agricultural Statistics Report
- NEW Hybrid - Continuing Education 2021
- NEW Smart Moves Flyer (English)
- NEW Smart Moves Flyer (Spanish)
- NEW Agricultural Container Recycling 2021
- Apiary Registration
- Business/License Registration Forms
- Current Fee Schedule
- Disaster Assistance for Farmers and Livestock Producers Impacted by Wildfires
- EPA Paraquat Training
- Free CE Online Courses
- Industrial Hemp
- Media Coverage
- Nutria: Threat and Response
- Pesticide Permit Conditions
- Purchase & Sale of Walnuts Ordinance
- Updated Fieldworker Training Form
- Updated Pesticide Handler Training Form
- USDA Wildfire Assistance for Producers.
- UCD Western Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
- Use Report Web Entry
- Stanislaus County's PPE Distribution Survey
- Wildlife Damage Management
- Click here to report any concerns or information you have about pesticide misuse or safety concerns.
Queja de pesticidas
- Haga clic aquí para informar cualquier inquietud o información que tenga sobre el uso indebido de pesticidas o inquietudes de.
ਕੀਟਨਾਸ਼ਕ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤ
कीटनाशक संबंधित शिकायत
Payment Methods Accepted
Cash, Check, or Money Order (Payable to Stanislaus County)
Sorry, NO CREDIT CARDS can be accepted at this time.
Drop Box Locations