Pesticide Use Enforcement
This is a complex program that covers far more than its name implies. This program was developed to provide for the proper, safe, and effective use of pesticides essential for production of food and fiber and for protection of the public health and safety. It also protects the environment from potentially harmful pesticides by prohibiting, regulating or ensuring proper stewardship of pesticides.
An important component of the program focuses on agricultural and pest control workers, ensuring safe working conditions, use of proper protective equipment and training for employees who work with or around pesticides.
Other components of the program include issuance of restricted materials permits, pesticide use reporting, incident investigations, outreach activities promoting best management practices, and monitoring applications in the field.
Pesticide Use Enforcement Froms
All forms are currently distributed in Adobe's PDF format. Click on the links below to download.
- FLC= Farm Labor Contractor
- PCA= Pest Control Advisor
- PCB= Pest Control Business
- MGB= Maintenance Gardner Business
- Pesticide Handler Safety Training/ Registro de capacitacion de seguridad para los manipuladores (English/Spanish)
- Field Worker Training Record/ Registro de capacitacion para los trabajadores del campo (English/Spanish)
- Pesticide Handler Written Training Program
- Respiratory Program: Fit-Test, Medical Supervision, Voluntary Respirator Use Posting
- Voluntary Respirator Use Posting
- A Series: Agricultural Settings
- A-8 Safety Rules for Pesticide Handlers in Agricultural Settings
- A-9 Pesticide Safety Rules for Farmworkers
- N Series: Non-Agricultural Settings
- N-8 Safety Rules for Pesticide Handlers in Non-Agricultural Settings
- CAlAgPermits Online Reporting
- Instructions - Reports Web Entry
- Single-Use Pesticide Use Report Pesticide Business Reporting
- Production Agriculture Monthly Pesticide Use Report
- Production Agriculture Monthly Pesticide Use Report ; Multiple Site/Commodity
- Monthly Summary Pesticide Use Report For Structural Use, Landscape Maintenance, Right-of-Way, Commodity fumigation, Vertebrate, Public Health and Regulatory Pest Control.
- School Site Pesticide Use Report by a Business
- Pest Control Advisor
- Pest Control Busines
- Maintenance Gardener Business
- Farm Labor Contractor
- Pest Control Business Equipment List
- For Pest Control Businesses and Maintenance Gardener Only
- Farm Labor Contractor Registration Requirements ***Must Review and Sign***
- Structural Branch 1 Registration
- Structural Branch 2 & 3 Registration